Morning guys! I’m about ready to start my workout for today but before I did I wanted to get up last nights shoulder workout. This was a higher volume/high rep workout. After hitting some heavy presses early on the main focus of this workout was working the medial or outer most part of the shoulder. The front/lateral complex will really light you up and is one of my favorites! Let me know what you guys think or if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!
Warm up: Band work + shoulder mobility (10 mins)
1) Seated dumbbell shoulder press 10/10 (Warm up sets)
6/3/4/10/10 (Focus was going as heavy as possible and getting as many reps as I could)
2) Dumbbell lateral X front raise complex 15/15/15
- For every one lateral raise performed, arms come back down to your side and then forward out to a front raise.
3) Kneeling rope attachment face pulls 15/12/12 drop 15
4) Single arm dumbbell upright row 12/12/12
5) Low Cable lateral raise (behind back) 15/15/15/15
6) Seated dumbbell shrugs 12/12/10