Shoulders & Arms 10/23
Thursday already?! Maaaan this week is flying by! It's honestly crazy to think about how the holidays are around the corner. Even crazier to think we'll be entering a new decade in just about two months lol.
So yesterday was business as usual. Tuesday was a cardio only day for me so haven't hit the weights since Monday. Yesterday was a pretty damn good shoulder and arm workout.
I usually always like to start these workouts with a standing military press but all the racks where taken. If you know me, you know I don't wait for equipment to open up lol. I just get on with he workout and keep things moving.
Having said that, I went with a seated shoulder press machine to start the workout off. All in all yesterday I worked with higher reps on pretty much everything (High reps do't mean light weight) I also worked in a couple really good supersets of mine. It was a solid session over all. You know the drill though, I'll post the full workout below for you guys. Any questions on ANYTHING email me directly at email@example.com
1) Seated shoulder press 20(warm up) 20/12/10
*Switch grips to supinated grip (Palms facing your head) 8/12/12
2) EZ bar front raise overhand superset with underhand 20/20 20/20 15/15
3) Reverse cable fly superset with dumbbell shrugs 20/20 20/15 15/15 10/ (drop the weight perform 15 more reps) then continue on over to shrugs 15.
4) Dumbbell lateral raise 15/12/10 (drop the weight ten lbs perform ten reps, drop the weight ten lbs AGAIN perform ten reps)
1) Single arm dumbbell preacher curls 12/10/8
2) Single arm tricep pushdowns (underhand) 20/20/20
3) EZ bar overhead extensions 20/12/12 superset with EZ bar "21's"